You can promote the best product in the world, one that’s a proven seller, but you won’t even make one penny if you can’t get targeted prospects in front of your offers. That’s why you’re about to discover five good methods to do exactly that.
But before I share these five strategies, please keep in mind on this:
Do NOT use these strategies to send your traffic directly to your affiliate link. Instead, use these traffic strategies to send targeted prospects to your newsletter opt-in page. Once you have people on your list, then you can promote your affiliate links.
Now let’s have a look at these 5 strategies:
1. Start Blogging
There are a few different advantages of this strategy:
- First, it allows you to interact with prospects and grow a relationship.
- Second, you can post optimized content on your blog, meaning you can pull traffic in from the search engines.
- Third, you can monetize your blog in several ways. Example: You can embed your affiliate links in your content as well as putting offers in the blog’s sidebar.
- Fourth, you can do things like post viral articles (AKA “link bait”) to get even more traffic and backlinks.
Fortunately, setting up a blog is quick and easy. You’ll want to host it on your own website so that you have full control over it. That means you’ll need a domain name and a web hosting. After you do that, just go to WordPress.org to download and install the files. That link includes complete, step-by-step instructions for setting up and customizing your blog.
2. Do Joint Ventures
This is where you approach other marketers and propose a mutually beneficial activity. One example is to swap content, such as by agreeing to become guest bloggers on each other’s blogs.
Yet another idea is to invite the product vendor to do a telephone interview with you, in which you promote the product using your affiliate link. Both you and the vendor can then distribute this valuable interview to your prospects, customers and other visitors.
3. Use Forum Marketing
There are two main keys to driving targeted traffic to your site using niche forums:
- Become a contributing member of the forum. If the other forum members think you’re helpful and provide good advice and good value to the forum, they’re more likely to look at your signature file. Which brings us to the next point…
- Create a compelling signature file. Copywriting rules apply here. That means you need to create a signature file that shares a benefit while arousing curiosity if possible. For example, “Who else wants to know the secret herb that burns belly fat?”
4. Tap Into Facebook
Your prospects are already using Facebook – are you? Here are three ways to do it:
- Create a Facebook Fan Page.
- Advertise using Facebook’s pay-per-click (PPC) advertising platform.
- Comment on other relevant Fan Pages.
5. Distribute Articles
For best results, optimize your content for the search engines so that you can pull in traffic from Google, Yahoo! and Bing. Then distribute your articles as widely as possible.
This includes submitting them to article directories such as EzineArticles.com. But this also includes sharing the articles on your blog, on your Facebook Timeline, on niche forums, and wherever else you’re allowed to post articles.
You’ve just discovered five methods to get more prospects in front of your affiliate offers. Get them into practice now because you too deserve big commission checks!