Last Updated on September 23, 2021
In previous articles of this series I explained about how to optimize your Google ad placement to maximize your online revenue. Now in this article I brought to you just another way to use Google ads to earn extra money from your blog feeds, Google buzz and your email newsletter service.
Feedburner: The Google’s own feed syndication and distribution network also allows you to monetize your feed which results in AdSense impression in your feed, in your Google buzz and in your email newsletter also if you have enabled email subscription option through feedburner.
How to enable Google AdSense for your blog feed?
You have to create feed in Google feedburner account first before you can monetize it with AdSense ads. Feed creation is easy and fast process and will require only fraction of time. Once you create feedburner feed for your website or blog and monetize it from Google AdSense account, I recommend you to use following tips to maximize the AdSense revenue.
Tips to follow for maximum AdSense revenue with your feeds and email newsletters:
- Allow your user to subscribe to your feed to get updates from your blog to their email account (of course with Google ads integrated with). To do this enable email subscription option from within feedburner under ‘publicize’ option and put the email subscription code on your website or blog.
- Allow other people to rich your AdSense integrated feed directly instead of your blog’s native feed. To enable this you have to redirect your blog’s feed to your feedburner feed either manually or using plugin.
- Put feed distribution count on your blog to let your visitor know about your popularity and inspire them to subscribe to your feed.
- Improve the quality of you blog post so that, your subscriber get satisfaction on opening your update email. If they are dissatisfied with quality and usefulness of your articles and blog updates, they will either stop opening your emails or will simple click on unsubscribe link. So the quality of content and it’s usefulness greatly affects the success of email marketing and feed distribution.
- Spread your feed across the world by submitting it to various feed directories manually. You can easily find list of free feed directories in Google. Create accounts and submit your feed manually to all possible directories as this will help you distribute your feed fast and effortless.
I hope you are enjoying this ” Google AdSense: guide to success ” series. In next article I will discuss about how to get maximum revenue from your search results using Google’s native custom search engine for your blog.