Last Updated on September 23, 2021
When it comes to search and Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, only one thing comes into our heads – Google. Founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin dominate the Internet world because they didn’t think like everyone else. They worked outside the box paired with a good doze of imagination.
Here are 5 incredible methods that will enhance your Pay Per Click advert’s performance, if you yearn to outdo your competitors just like what Google’s founders did way back in the mid-90s. It may take a little time and effort before you receive more attention from prospective customers, but these will definitely go a long way to help you. Plus, these methods don’t cost a thing! How is that?
1. Modify the URL in your Adverts. With a subdomain, provide a keyword in your ad’s web address. Sub domains ensure that the keyword entered by your prospective customer is also displayed at the bottom of your Google PPC ad. Hence, produce a subdomain using your web host’s control panel and your advert will have address text matching what your potentials are searching. What’s more, your keyword will be highlighted in bold text, and the result – a big, free boost for your ad. By the way, don’t attempt to trick Google by listing a subdomain that is not real, they’ll discover you within hours and halt your ad until you resolve it.
2. Create Motivating Advert Text. This surely surpasses competitors’ cash. To think artistically and to formulate text that is so enticing, that Internet surfers want to learn more is the goal. Ads that give people a genuine reason to click actually works. Put yourself in your prospective customer’s shoes and ask yourself if you want to click on your ad. Utilize your inventiveness to delicately get into your prospects’ minds.
3. Place the Keyword in the Headline. If you’re bidding on the keyword ‘gourmet brownies’, make sure ‘gourmet brownies’ is in your headline. Google will then dispay those words in bold text – a big benefit again. You’ll must write several modified adverts to make this work. Perhaps you’ll have one ad for every 2 or 3 keywords.
4. Put the Price in your Ad. Currently, people want immediate information and instant outcome. Displaying the price of your product or service in your ad will likely supply more information than your competitions. So, get ready for more targeted clicks which will raise your position higher.
5. Be Thrifty with Google. You don’t want to pay for clicks that don’t give you sales, do you? Study your ad’s daily click patterns and you can discover the days or hours when you could put your ad to sleep. The money you saved from this can be used on more valuable time. In the end, you want to reduce the money going out from your account, and increase the cash flow going in.
Boost your Google PPC Search Advertising with these 5 simple, yet effective techniques. To touch targeted customers, you’ll discover that you don’t need to spend additional money, but you can do this for free. All you need is a dash of imagination and your Paid Search Advertising investment will pay off.